Sunday, February 19, 2006

Yeah, seems that I'm not blogging as much as usual.

It's not for lack of things happening. Actually, alot of things have been happening. And it's also not because I don't have time to blog.

So why no updates?

Well, I guess it's coz the things on my mind aren't really pleasant for posting on this blog. Some of these have to do with school stuff, and I've always tried to keep this blog free of school things. Can be quite depressing to experience the probs in school and then come back to see more about it on the blog. Of course, this being a personal blog, I don't think it's appropriate to rant about school and students... heh....

Ok, ok... I admit that another reason why I've not blogged is because of a little game called WoW. It has been taking up SOME of my time. Actually, I think I've been fairly disciplined, i think... On weekdays, I've limited myself to no more than 2hrs of WoW... On weekends... a bit more relaxed.. heh.

WoW is really a time-sapper. If I'm still a student and I can afford it... I think I will sure die lor. It literally just sucks the time away. As you run here, run there, kill here, kill there, deliver here, deliver there, talk here, talk there.... the time just passes and before you know it, hours have passed. I used to hate RPGs. And I think I generally still do. But WoW just blurs the line between and RPG and an action game sufficiently for me to be hooked. Right now I've got three characters on-line, a Dwarf Paladin, a Night Elf Warrior and a Human Warlock. Of the three, I like playing the Night Elf and the Human. Getting a bit sianz of the Dwarf, might delete him soon. The Night Elf is at level 16 I think, and the Human is at level 10. I quite like the Warlock coz of all the spells. Quite evil. But quite shiok. But I'm still ultra-noob lar. Always kena thrashed when other players challenge me to a duel.

Watch two movies over these last two weekends. Will try to write about that in another post.

No comments: