Monday, February 06, 2006

Campus Superstar Updates

Only managed to catch the males for tonite's competition.

I think Yin Wei did ok tonite, but i totally agree with the judges, he hasn't really shown much improvement in since the first time he performed. If he makes it through tonite, he really needs to try and work on the judges comments. His song choice tonite was a little different... in a nice way. He really does have a nice voice. But like a friend said, a nice voice isn't nearly enough. Needs the whole package.

M2 wasn;t very good today. I cringed when he sang the first half of the song. He really isn't as good as far as singing is concerned, but he has the superstar looks.

M3 was a surprise tonite. Very good. As far as judges is concerned, I think their score for M3 and Yin Wei tonite was pretty correct.

So there it is. 25 mins to the results show (though I noe the results are out already, but I haven't found out what it is ). Let's see how he fare tonite.

No comments: