Monday, February 19, 2007

Level 70 at last!


Level 70!


Here's my flying mount which allows me to fly everywhere in Outlands. It's an Ebon Gryphon, chose it over a white and a brown one. Thought black is nicer.


You've gotta admit that Blizzard has created some very beautiful worlds. This pic was taken in Nagrand, like a fantasy-african like world.


Guess the question now is, what next? Well, I'm supposed to start playing more dungeons in order to upgrade my equipment. I'm a tank, which means I have to get better shields and armour so that I can absorb enemy attacks while the others whack the hell-outta-dem from afar. Dungeons can get very boring coz they usually take an hour to two to complete AND you sometimes need to go through them a few times before you get the weapon/armour that you want. Very time consuming. Who knows, I might lose interest in WoW again. Heh.

No comments: