Friday, February 16, 2007

A BIG sorry to those of you who have been visiting my blog but not getting any updates. Let me admit it. I've been WOW-ing.

Since I've started with the expansion set, The Burning Crusade, it's been burning up many many of my hours. WOW and having no full-time job is a terrible combination. I remember reading an article earlier about how someone took 2-weeks of leave immediately after the launch of the game so that he could play the game FULL-TIME!

Before TBC, I had stopped WOWing for about 3 months. I was kinda getting bored just going to the instances (kinda like special dungeons with small groups) again and again and again just so I can try to get better gear for my character. With TBC, there were a whole new set of quests which I could do on my own and with small groups. So, it kinda brought back the interest in the game. And the gear is also generally better. So, after weeks of playing, I've gone from a level 60 warrior to a level 69! Heh... just one more level to go to hit 70!

I must admit that reaching level 69 is a very shiok feeling. I have this deep urge to go around to look for the lower level horde characters and just gank (that's WOW-speak for totally, unfairly destroy!!) them. Yeah, I think it's just the bully mentality in all of us. I've not done it yet... but I think I might just find one day to go around ruining some low-level characters' game. heh.

Not many movies to watch actually, so I've only caught like two movies over the last two weeks. Will talk about them tomorrow. Promise.

No comments: