Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

A very Merry Christmas to all!

My family has a tradition of celebrating Christmas. We buy presents for each other and usually stay up on Christmas eve to open our presents when the clock strikes midnight.

Got some nice gifts this year:
- The Far Side collection (super heavy! I think I might hurt my back trying to lift up the two mega volumes!)
- Lego Star Wars: Slave I (this one is really hard to find during the year. I think the lego shops brought in more for the Christmas period. Can't wait to start putting it together... probably later today.)
- Xbox game: Gears of War (the graphics on this game are amazing and so far, the gameplay looks pretty good too. Unfortunately, I'm probably gonna try to finish Zelda on the gamecube before starting on this.)
- a BAD BOSS voodoo doll (came in orange colour, my current fave colour. I shall try not to read into what the implications of getting a BAD BOSS voodoo doll means. :P)

Here's wishing all my blog readers a Merry Christmas (& don't forget the reason for the season!)

No comments: