Friday, July 28, 2006

Back in China

Yepz, I'm back in China for another recruitment trip. Arrived two days ago into Chang Chun. It's quite different from the other cities that I've visited. Chang Chun looks very... planned. Essentially, everything seems to be meticulously placed in a certain place. It's a very neat (literally) city.

Had dinner at a place called 'GOOSE' last night. No prizes for guessing what dishes were their speciality. Our hosts ordered, 4 goose heads, yep, you heard that right, 4 goose HEADS for us to try. Basically, you have these 4 goose HEADs, braised, and split into half. Don't ask me how it tastes, I wasn't adventurous enough. Wanted to take a pic to post here but thought it might be a little rude to snaps pics during dinner.

Oh well, it's another two days here in Chang Chun before moving on to Wuhan. The weather here is surprisingly nice. Apparerently, it's been really hot before we arrived. I heard that Wuhan is going to be really, really, REALLY hot. I'm so looking forward to it.....

No comments: