Saturday, April 08, 2006

Vietnam Day 14 - Ho Chi Minh & Homeward Bound

It's about 2pm on Saturday afternoon here in Ho Chi Minh City(HCMC). The last few days haven't been too bad. I think it's coz there was some time in the evenings to do some walking and shopping and the day for our flight home was getting closer and closer.

Don't get me wrong. I do like Vietnam. It's just that I would very much prefer it for fun rather than work. In fact, I'm seriously planning a return trip to visit some of the more exotic places like Halong Bay and Phang Na caves.

Shopping has been not too bad in HCMC. Managed to buy a few interesting things, like a DIY paper model of Himeji castle and some interesting tealight cups. Will post some pics when I get back to Singapore.

Three more hours to my flight back to Singapore. My next post will probably be back home.

No comments: