Sunday, April 16, 2006

Inside Man

I watched Inside Man on Friday late morning.

Thought it would be a pretty good show since it had powerhouse actors like Jodie Foster and Denzel Washington. I really like Jodie Foster. She's an excellent actress.

The show was ok lar. Nothing very fantastic but I liked how they planned the entire bank robbery.

But I HATED one thing. For some reason, the censors decided to silence off all the coarse language in the film! It was really really irritating. They even censored words like 'b***h' and 'a**h***'.

I'm not saying those words are fine. But frankly, there are much more provacative scenes in many other PG movies. I don't even see the point of just silencing those words.

OK lar, at least the cinema was honest enough to display a sign at the ticket counter to warn customers that the words have been silenced. In future, I don't think I'm gonna waste money on such censored films.

No comments: