Saturday, November 05, 2005

School is finally over. No more lessons for the rest of the year. The feeling is good.

The last few days have been kinda.... mad.

So many different things happening... so many different problems to handle. Like the movie title goes,' It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world...'

There were so many loose ends to tie up, it was hard to decide which to start tying!

Well, whatever it is, it's over.

But, heh, the madness is not over. It's subsided a little. But not over.

There's the pupil leaders camp from Mon to Wed. Then there are a whole series of review meetings for the various subjects. Then I'm of to India.. NOT FOR FUN... for work lor. I think I'll be cooped up everyday in a room to do work. Sigh. Then when I come back, it'll be a few more meetings before I can finally call it a day.

So.. basically, I'm kinda hoping to go away in early dec. Maybe go US. If not, maybe Japan. Again. heh. Dunno why, always these two places. I look forward to it, but honestly, with this avian flu scare going around, I won't be surprised if I spent the whole holidaez vegetating at home.

Well, let's look at the bright side of things for now, school's over!

No comments: