Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Delhi

We finally arrived into Delhi last night around 9.30pm. By the time we collected our bags and checked into the hotel, it was already past 11.30pm. But the room.. omg.. the room... it's most probably among the poshest rooms I've stayed in. The closest I can think of is when I stayed at the Grand Hyatt in Hong Kong. The room is equipped with TWO LCD TVs and there's even a jacuzzi! And the shower is so nice & powerful! I know it sounds sua-ku... but after the first crappy hotel, the second not-bad hotel, this one is really a pleasant end to my time in India.

First impressions of Delhi... it's really quite nice. We arrived late at night so we couldn't see anything, but today, as we drove to the test centre and back, I had a good view of some of the beautiful buildings like the President's Palace. I'm hoping to make some time to go on a short tour on the last day. Will update this blog with delhi pics later. First, pics of the hotel...

Here's a pic of the hotel atrium.



Look at the lovely LCD TV in the sitting room... (BTW, that's the extra bed for my room mate..)


Here's the Jacuzzi with the excellent view... It's too bad that I probably won't have a chance to use it with all the work that needs to be done.


And here's the wonderful shower... Look at the lovely spray of water. Believe me, it's great to bathe without having to worry if the water is going to die out on you or with the water tricking out of the shower head.

No comments: