Sunday, November 13, 2005

off to India in 24 hours

In about 24 hours, I'll be on my way to India. My first visit.

No, it's not a leisure trip, so I'm not expecting to take in any tourist sights. I think the most I'd be able to do is wander around near the hotel IF there is time.

I can't say if I'm looking forward to the trip or not. On one hand, it is interesting to see a different country. But on the other hand, I must admit I've never really been interested to visit India. Maybe this trip might change my mind. Furthermore, I am honestly a little concerned with the food. I'm not one for spicy food and my impression of Indian food is pretty much curry, curry and more curry. I guess I might be wrong. Will find out soon.

So anywaez, I'll be there for about 10 days. Will probably blog a bit if I have internet access.

No comments: