Saturday, May 14, 2005

Jogathon today started off not very well. The morning did initially look bright and cheery, but the dark cloud rolled in at around 7.45am and before anyone knew anything, the rain came crashing down. Quite funny. People were apparently calling the Jogathon a 'walk-to-the-canteen'. lolz.

Business at our booth was not too bad. It was great to see so many board members helping out in selling the drinks & jellies to raise fund. Selling stuff can be pretty fun. Hmm, maybe I can seriously consider going into a retail business. Might be something interesting to try out. By 2pm, the crowd had pretty much cleared off so we closed shop as well.

Food at the food fair was of incredibly different standards. My faves were the Mee Siam at the RPA stall. Really quite yummy! I mean it has to be since I ended up eating two bowls. The fishballs at the stall nearest to the track were also very good. Ate 3 sticks if I remember correctly. I wonder what it is about fishballs that make them so d*** delicious. I mean it's just mashed up fish meat after all. It's probably the levels of MSG they put into it. Ate some satay from RICO (so-so) and some kachang puteh from NPCC. I'm sorry, but I must say that the kacang puteh was not very good. :-P Maybe it's coz the CCAL was too busy taking care of his 'cousin'.. heh.

Well, that means swimming carnival, house carnival and jogathon are over. Two more major events to go before the end of term.

No comments: