Saturday, May 14, 2005

Exciting exciting exciting!

So many things coming up!

HAPPY THINGS

1. Star Wars III
Yeah, I know it's the one show where we all know the ending. Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader! Whoa... must be the world's worst kept secret. I'm really looking forward to catching the movie next week when it opens. The trailers are awesome and even if the movie is utter crap, I'm sure it'll make a truckload of money around the whole world.

2. E3
To the uninitiated, E3 is this huge expo which is held in the US around this time every year. It's at this expo where the latest consoles, games, entertainment technology are announced. It's my dream to go and attend E3 someday. This year's E3 is all the more exciting as news about the next generation of consoles will be released. Microsoft has already revealed how the new xbox360 is gonna look. The specs are very impressive. Sony and Gamecube have been very very quiet about the PS3 and Gamecube-successor. All will be revealed in less than 3 days! The gamer in me is going totally ecstatic!

3. World Expo, Aichi, Japan
I'm really looking forward to visiting the World Expo. In less than a month, I'll be in Aichi with some teachers and students, visiting the expo. It really looks very amazing. Hope it won't be a let-down. But then again, Tokyo is always an exciting place to be... how can it ever be a disappointment!

4. Harry Potter
Sorry, I know some of you might puke at this, but I am really looking forward to the next book in the Harry Potter series. All the major bookstores are already putting up countdown charts. If I'm not wrong, it's probably 10 weeks to the release of the book. For the last two books, I've made it a habit to reread the entire series from start to end before reading the new book. Maybe I'd better get started!

No comments: