Saturday, May 22, 2010

I've signed up for the 10km Passion Run tomorrow. Not my first 10km run since I've completed the 10km StanChart Marathon last year, but I'm really not prepared for tomorrow's run. It's been a very busy week with my nights ending at around 12 midnight and I've not been able to do proper preparatory runs the whole week. In fact, my last run was a short 5km route about a week ago.

Two things can happen tomorrow.. i complete the 10km run and probably end up with super sore legs or I can't complete the run and end up walking to the finishing run. That would be quite sad.

Well, with open house tomorrow, then sending off guests to the airport, before going for the run, it will be a most challenging day. Hope to be able to do some posting tomorrow night... Good luck to me... :(

No comments: