Thursday, March 25, 2010

Emo?

I was in an emo-kinda mood today. Maybe it's coz things are not too busy yet so I have time to be emo. lolz.

A bit annoyed with some things that are happening with work but well, I guess when we have to deal with human beings, there's always the uncertainty of human interactions... that's life.

Decided to engage in some retail therapy.. always works. :) Tried real hard to spend some money. lol and ended up with some reading material (bought the How to Train a Dragon book.. yes, I know it's for kids... and no... I don't care that I'm not a kid...) and was quite elated to see that Bossini was selling their new range of Mr Men shirts. :) So bought myself a cheery yellow Mr Happy shirt and creamy Mr Funny shirt. Didn't really need them.. just wanted them. :)

Gonna spend some time with friends tomorrow. Hope to get over this moodiness before I have to start training sessions next week.

No comments: