Sunday, June 04, 2006

Went to Raffles City today coz I heard they were having a Lego. They were having two displays, a pirate one and the other was about the World Cup (everything seems to be about World Cup.. Yawn..). But I must say that this Lego World Cup stadium is really quite cool. Quite happy I went coz they were having a 20% sale on almost all Lego products there. Bought myself a Star Wars B-Wing bomber. Damn happy! Wanted to buy one for quite a while but dun have offer. Now just nice!


Here are pics of the cool B-wing which I built earlier tonight. It's fantastic how they make it so similar to the actual.


The B-wing can even dock with the bay in a standing position! And the wings & cockpit can open... cool lar!


Also bought a Lego Ferrari. Though I'm not into cars, this was (1) really quite cool and (2) down to $75 from an original of $139!! Maybe I'll start on the Ferrari tomorrow...

No comments: