Saturday, September 03, 2005

Term 3 Week 10

Wow. 3/4 of the school year is over.

This term, has been a real ride.

The phrase that comes to mind is 'Fast & Furious'.

That's how the events & activities came. One after the other, unrelentingly. From Youth Week, to the Ultramarathon to National Day to Elections to Teachers Day... wow, that works out to one major event every two weeks. And we've not included the little minor events that occur throughout the term.

For those who are thinking of becoming prefects, not to scare you, but the prefects were involved in every single one of those in a major way. I can't imagine how that would have affected their school work. I know it's never said enough, but in hindsight, I must again say that I really appreciate the efforts put in by the prefects to serve the school.

Well, at the end of this Fast & Furious term, things are just taking a slight slowdown. I'm glad for the week break. It's not gonna be a holiday. More like a chance to catch our breath. Already, I've got stuff to do everyday in school. But I guess at least there's no need to go school at 7.20am everyday. Shiok.

Oh yah, I'm very glad for Wei Lian. He WON!!! I know Kelly did better than him in the finals lar... but I still stick by the fact that Wei Lian has more vocal talent than her. So, I'm really glad substance won over style. Can't wait for his CD to be released!

No comments: