Saturday, September 25, 2004

YES! I've made it to the weekend. It has been a pretty intense last few days. Due to the labs closing on Monday and Tuesday, I shifted my lessons to Wed, Thu and Fri... Phew... it was like a lab marathon. But all's well that ends well and the weekend is finally here. I went down to the NATAS fair in the evening and picked up some brochures on Egypt. I'm really quite tempted to see the Pyramids this year. I think they are really awesome and I am sure I will be floored if I can visit the remains of the ancient civilisation.
How I wish I can be in Tokyo right now. The annual Tokyo Game Show will be held this weekend and the PSP and Nintendo DS will actually be playable! Aaahhh... to get my hands on the PSP... Maybe next year, I might actually consider making a weekend trip to Tokyo for next year's Game Show! How extravagant would that be!! haha.. We can all dream, can't we? Interested to find out what's happening at the Tokyo Game Show? Visit my favourite video game sites: www.gamespot.com OR 1up.com

No comments: