Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The Amazing Race Season Finale was really fun. This is the first time I've followed the whole season of TAR and I must say it has been very enjoyable. From the irritating midget to the devious twins, to the wholesome bowling moms and the b***hy couples, this season was totally watchable and pretty fun. It's nice to see Chip & Kim win. I can't help but think that the whole thing was rigged. Who wants to watch show where the bad guys win? Chip and Kim were the underdogs, especially at the second last leg where the poor Chip had to scale the cliff. Come on, which decent, down-to-earth human would not be rooting for them? Well, all's well that ends well!
It's mid-week. Two more days to go to the weekend. It's tiresome, but I think for many months now, I've been living for the weekends. Not too good, I think. But it's been a tiring year. 5 more weeks to go before the end of the year. I can't wait...

No comments: