Sunday, September 26, 2004

Hey... guess what... I've blogged for one week! Happy One Week Birthday to my blog! Haha.. Like to say thank you to everyone who visited my blog. Hope it's been fun for you as it's been fun for me.

Today was quite fun. Caught Resident Evil with my brother. Not a fantastic show, but I'm sure RE fans (Resident Evil... NOT Research Education) will watch it and love it anyway. I think the director, Paul Anderson, pretty much kills every movie he touches. He kinda destroyed Alien vs Predator and he didn't do a good job here either.

The boarders gave me a really big surprise this evening. When I came down for roll call, they turned off all the lights in the lobby and placed a cake in the centre! Then as I walked passed them, they sang the birthday song. Quite a nice touch, I must say. If any of my boarders ever read this... Thanks for a nice evening. Some ex-boarders dropped by as well. We had a good time chatting and making fresh popcorn! Yeah! My tutors and ABMs got me a popcorn maker! That's a really nifty gift. I'll post a pic later today (after I wake up). Chatted and played Xbox. Yep.. it's been a fun day.

No comments: