Sunday, July 04, 2010

My xbox360 still works!

Wow.. I plugged in my xbox360 and turned it on for the first time in probably 2 years... and it still works! I am very impressed! Have just finished updating the firmware and creating my new avatar. Not too impressed with the Live Arcade games. As usual, Asia website has the least stuff. Yawn. At least for Playstation Network, it's easy for me to log on to other regions and buy games/download demos. Wonder if I will it be another 2 years before I play my xbox360 again. LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm right here to assist get your site off to a great start off. Do not be one of these that wished they had carried out it better the very first time, then get around the job, and price, of beginning above. Your internet site displays what you along with your company or pastime are all about.

I'm capable to supply low-cost, user-friendly, customized created web sites for any broad assortment of businesses, organizations and teams.In addition, it should not cost a lot of money to get you began. I will aid manual you via the method and even alert you when i believe you may be finding in over your head, or beyond your budget.

Listed below are some hight top quality companies to get a resonable cost:

Front-End Development
Custom web site design
Affordable web site design
E-Commerce website design
Corporate Website Design
Innovative website design
Static Web Design
Website maintenance
Web site re-designs
SEO Services
Logo Design

Please look around the site for further information about the [url=http://www.adrianbotea.com]web designer[/url] services that I am able to offer and to see examples of websites that I have designed

--------------------------------

[url=http://www.adrianbotea.com/seo-services][img]http://www.adrianbotea.com/seo-moz.png[/img][/url]