Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back in RI

Yep, after a 2.5 year break, I've rejoined RI. This time round, I'm taking on a pretty specific duty as compared to the numerous roles I was playing the last time. I will be helping to run the Raffles Leadership Programme (RLP), the leadership development programme based in the boarding school. I've not updated this blog as I've been busy adjusting to life back in RI and living in boarding. Of course, there were the disruptions due to the H1N1 situation.

Starting off in late June, I was busy moving back into RI Boarding School. My new lodge is quite nice - 2 bedrooms, a sitting room and a kitchen.. on the 10th floor! The view's pretty nice, it's facing the RI pool and the Rafflesia Condo, much better than facing the columbarium. heh. Will post some pics ONLY when I've managed to clean up my lodge a little.

On top of running the RLP, I'm also teaching a couple of CLE classes (CLE = Character and Leadership Education... a but like CME lessons in other schools). It's good to be able to get back into some classroom teaching as well.

Will blog more as I get more settled back in RI.

No comments: