Friday, June 12, 2009

June Holidays

June Holidays has finally begun.

They were supposed to begin two weeks ago but since I've started doing part time teaching, there were holiday lessons for the first two weeks, so I've still been waking up at 5.30am everyday to go to school. Today.. I woke up at 10am. Shiok.

Went to the PC Show today to take a look at the new Nokia N97. I've actually been very very VERY tempted to buy it since I started reading about it a couple of months back. But when I looked at it and had some hands-on time with it, the excitement kinda died down. It's a nice phone, but I think the touch screen interface is still not as fantastic as it can be. I guess nothing can top the iphone at this point of time. But I still can't bring myself to buy one. Maybe I can look forward to the new Sony Idou instead.

I'm looking forward to the next weekend. I've taken advantage of the Singapore Airlines offer to Ho Chi Minh City...only S$228 which includes taxes!! Incredible. Will be going with a few friends. Looking forward to lovely bowls of Pho and authentic Vietnamese food.

I'm actually also looking at another big change in my life soon. Will blog more about it when things are more firmed up.

Happy June Holidays!

No comments: