Monday, April 13, 2009

No bus or slow bus?

Don't know which is worse.  No bus or slow bus.

Was waiting for the 136 bus this morning.  Missed the first bus by seconds but thankfully, the next bus came in less than 5mins so I was pretty happy.  But my happiness was shortlived when I realised the bus driver was making sure he went at the slowest speed possible.  My guess was he didn't want to catch up with the first bus.  So here was I, in a bus rushing to catch my next bus,and not being able to do anything coz the 136 was happily plodding along.

Well, as fate would have it, when I finally arrived at my bus stop and was crossing the road to catch the connecting bus, I saw my connecting bus pulling up and leaving the bus stop.   Ended up waiting for almost 15mins for the next bus and was almost late for school.  If only the stupid 136 had gone at a normal pace.

So I was left with the question... which is worse?  Having no bus or having a stupid slow bus?

No comments: