Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WOW... again...

My long silence... is due in no small part.... to... sigh.... World of Warcraft....

Although I don't think I have reached fever pitch levels like when I first started more than 2 years ago, I have been preoccupied with doing some stuff.

Firstly, I spent many days grinding (meaning increasing my level) reputation to get my cool dragon mount. To be more accurate.. it's called a Netherdrake. :P Yes.. I am VERY VERY proud that I finally got my dragon. I think it's very beautiful, yes? Looks cooler than flying around in a half-chicken, half-lion creature.

Second, I decided to try playing some new classes, one of which is a short, female dwarf priest... everything opposite from my main character... which is a tall, male, night elf warrior. For those of you who dun WOW, basically, my main character who is a warrior stands in front of the big monsters and take the punishment by absorbing the hits and pain... My new character is a priest who stands as far away as possible and tries her best to heal the warrior. So pretty much opposite type characters. So far, quite fun actually. And did I mention her name? It's Zekeypoo. Nice rite?

No comments: